Sunday, March 4

A L O N E AND L O N E L Y


Dear reader, based on the above title, I am not trying to draw your attention from you to fill my voids or anything of that sort. 

However, let me ask you, does this feeling of loneliness seem familiar to you?

You feel out of place, messed up and most of the time, question about your existence in this world? Like, why am I born to be like this?

Read this quote, if there's a will, there's always a way. Eventually the storm will pass.

Supplicate this:
"Hasbi Rabbi Jalallah Ma Fi Qalbi Ghairullah. Nur Muhammad Solallah,  La ila ha ilallah . "

It translates: Sufficient is for me, my Rabb ; Allah is Great There is none in my heart besides Allah. The light of Muhammad (pbuh), truly there is no god but Allah.

Know that Allah will never leave you out of His sight, no matter how lonely or sorrow you may feel. I wish I could give a big hug to all the people out there feeling very low just to give that little mood boost.

But for now, I pray for your happy wellbeing and a solution to what you're facing currently. Allahu Musta'an.

P. S: this post is also for my darling sister, Fish. I'm sorry for all the times I was being ignorant as a big sister while you're suffering alone. I hope you know I'm here for you whenever you need me.. Your name is always in my prayers. 

No comments: