Sunday, November 13

Potential Break

 


Just had dessert with Trish after work.

Now I’m on the bed, listening to ‘Let Me Know Why’ by Wani Annuar.

In the back of my mind, I reflected. So many stuff happened these few months, but one of the major ones is he went to hospital once more.

On Friday, I went to his house and discussed with his mum along with Nurul about his condition. From admittance, check ups and medications. 

His mum sounded very concerned when we reached a topic about my relationship with him.

“I don’t want to burden you, Huda. I know his condition since 8 years ago, it’s painful but I leave everything to Him. If you can break up with him, please do.”

It’s not easy to control my emotions that very moment, but I brushed it off. 

He called me using the hospital’s phone at 10:57pm. We chatted a little bit and that’s it

Seems normal but the real question is.. am I going to end up solo again?

No comments: