Sunday, December 10

My Second Date - A Different Perspective

Bali | Uluwatu Temple

Oh this one's a different person. 

We have yet to exchange numbers as we're chatting via another app at that point of time, so you can imagine how skeptical I was towards this date of mine. I only have one picture to refer to and I did not know how he would look like in reality.  

But, eventually, we met after work at amk mrt station. I kept my cool and remained poised while approaching him from a distance, who was standing near koi. 

"must be him", I said to myself while nearing him. He looked up and then I gave a smile.

We wore the same colour of dark blue top and black bottom. A perfect coincidence.
We proceed to 18 chefs and casually strike some conversations. Unexpectedly, he treated me for dinner. (Usually I would offer to split the bill). 

"That's very gentleman of him. I thought this tradition is already long gone.." again I thought to myself. 

After the pleasant dinner, we went to Popeyes at Jubilee Sq. There, i initiated us to have a 'serious' talk. So he started off by talking about his past relationship, followed by mine. 

Little did i know we've talked for quite some time, until Popeyes was already  closing. 

While we're on our way to the mrt station, he asked me one particular question about being committed in a relationship. I gave a brief answer afterwards. Then I saw him smiling before we entered the train. 

After the long train ride, he walked me home. Frankly speaking, it was a nice feeling, having someone to send you home especially when it's night time.

Before we depart ways, I gave him a small gift, as a token of appreciation. And this guy, told me "it has been a nice date!".

Well. That's about my second date.
Good night peeps. 

No comments: