Tuesday, July 6

One of the Many Heartbreaks

 


This was a huge test for us both.

Me and my partner were doing good until recently.
We had countless fights which involve minor things.

We are mature enough to not just push the blame to one side.
And one thing I got to know from him is that he dislikes me.
For several reasons.

Like many girls out there, I cried buckets.
My heart was in deep pain I almost wanted to just give up.

He admitted to me, that his words are harsh and apologised.
Told me that he won’t stay mad at me for long.

To be honest, I actually think that the thing we fought about were not even worth fighting for.

Thinking about it just makes me mentally draining.
My overthinking brain has these questions in my head…

Has it always been my fault?
Am i not allowed to have a say or any emotions?
Why is it easy for men to just get on and over with the problem?
It’s alright for men to have their laze time but not women?
Why are men hard to let their ego and guard down?

Mm-mm…
This is one of the many heartbreaks so far.
Sigh but i really do hope this will be the last argument. 

I want both of us to be happy like how we used to be.
It’s so tiring to cry and always be sad.
☹️





No comments: