Sunday, January 5

Holidays? Yes please!

Bintan, Blue Lake with Ati.

Towards the end of 2019 (and literally now), I had one long hell of a holiday.
Went to South Korea with my family, Bintan with my friend and lastly, JB.

It was all great. I love what I get to see at all the destinations.
I experienced snow on the top of the mountain, no snowfall however.
Unbelievable sceneries. They were all too beautiful, especially at Nami Island.

Thank Allah for all the lovely creations.

This year, 2020, is gonna be awesome In shaa Allah.
I hope I will make some changes in my life(my room, hehe!)
Be a better version of myself too...

Just moments ago my love reminded me with a promise we made last time.
It hit me hard that I cried.. but I need to learn how to overcome it. So yeap.

Thank you dear.
I will try..

Never stop moving forward and always be kind...

No comments: