Saturday, March 14

Faith Down Low

Nami Island, S. K.
Oh Allah.
What is the matter with me these days?

During my course of work, most of time,
I will lose interest to work on my prayers.

I got lazier, by time.
All I ever focus now is entirely just work, sleep, money.

Just the thought of taking ablution is heavy.
Oh Allah, please switch my heart to be closer to You.
Please prevent me from getting astray and further from You.

I do feel the guilt, time and time again.
I’m always thinking why do I have to pray at this time.
How I wish I’m on period, and all that.

*Istighfar* x 3

I’m very low on imaan. (faith)
I need to buck it up.

Especially during these times. Where the world needs it too.
Ya Allah, please give me- all of us- the strength to
overcome this sickness of the body, mind and heart.

Please also, forgive our past, present and the future sins.
We only have You to rely on, oh Allah.

We are undeserving of Your forgiveness.
We beg of You. 😞

You are the Most Merciful, Most Forgiving and Most Compassionate.
Lend us Your help and grant us blessed tidings oh Allah.

Ameen...

No comments: