Friday, March 26

Hotel Michael

 

26 Feb 2021 - Hotel Michael

Have you redeemed your SRV yet?

You know, recently I got to stay at Hotel Michael, thanks to Kak Fiza.
I mean, the view was awesome and the room was comfortable.
It's spacious, clean and has a balcony!

In the day, we went to Trick Eye Museum and took a lot of photos.
We also shopped at Candylicious for some sweet goodies to bring back to our room.

At night, Kak Fiza was the first one to sleep, while I had trouble sleeping.
After several toss and turns, watching Youtube videos and Facebook feeds...
I got to Lalaland by forcing myself to sleep, at 3am.

Maybe my head and body weren't used to the new environment and bed.

However, despite a short stay (one night only), I enjoyed myself!
Ooh, breakfast to me was nice. Mushroom pizza!
But I didn't have mush-room to devour the rest of Kak Fiza's leftover.

I wish I could eat that every week. Haha

Oh how fast time flies, I have missed blogging.
Shall I start doing it again at my convenience? 

No comments: